- Thursday, May 14th - Common Core Day (District Wide Student Release at 11:40 AM - no recreation after school)
- Monday, May 18th Developing Capable Young People from 7:00-8:00 pm (conference room near 33)
- Monday, May 25th - School Closed (Memorial Day)
- Friday, May 29th - Minimum Day (no recreation after school)
- Monday, June 15th - Minimum Day
- Tuesday, June 16th - Minimum Day (Last Day of School)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:20 a.m. - 2:35 p.m.
Wednesday 8:20 a.m. - 1:20 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:20 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- Mid-Morning Group 10:15 a.m. to 2:25 p.m.
Wednesdays 8:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
- Mid-Morning Group 10:10 a.m. to 1:20 p.m.
Join us for the last parenting workshop on the year on Monday, May 18th from 7:00-8:00 pm in the large conference room near Room 33!
Learn strategies to promote self-reliance in your children and techniques for effective discipline. Discuss common parenting challenges and share parenting successes.
Presented by Molly Lihani, LCSW, child and family therapist and Caring Community instructor
The workshop will focus on H. Stephen Glenn's book, Raising Self-Reliant Children in a Self-Indulgent World: Seven Building Blocks for Developing Capable Young People and No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind by Tina Payne Bryson and Dan Siegel
Many thanks to HOPTSA and Designing Dads for funding this program!
Questions: Please contact Molly Lihani at email@example.com or by phone at 626-278-1282.