8:15 AM - 1:50 PM
8:45 AM - 9:45 AM
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
REMINDER FOR ALL AUSD PARENTS:
If you did not receive an email and phone blast from Superintendent Vannasdall Tuesday, December 15, 2015 please be sure to update your contact information at your school site. Also, check your email filters and settings. Be sure to allow firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. This will help ensure you receive our emails and communications.
In addition to phone and email blasts during emergency and non-emergency situations (Tuesday was a non-emergency), we will update the district website at www.ausd.net, all ten school websites, along with our Facebook and Twitter pages. We will also update our phone hotline (626) 821-1783, which you can call to listen to a recorded update. Thank you for helping us improve our communications.
When: Monday, February 22 from 7-8pm
Where: Highland Oaks District Conference Room next to the portable classrooms
Presented by: Molly Lihani, LCSW Child and Family Therapist
Childcare will be provided for younger children.
For more information regarding the Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments (SBAC) please click here.
- Presidents' Day: No School- February 15, 2016
- Family Math Game Night- February 19, 2016 from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families Presentation- February 22nd from 7-8 p.m.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences (12:35 Dismissal)- Feb. 24th-26th
- Father-Daughter Dance- February 26, 2016 from 5:30-9:00 p.m.
- Common Core Day (11:40 Dismissal)- March 3, 2016
- Minimum Day (12:35 Dismissal)- March 11, 2016